The Health Justice Partnership with Monash Health
Health Justice Australia is the national centre for the Health Justice Partnership (HJP), which supports collaborations between services to achieve better health and justice outcomes for vulnerable communities.
Our HJP provides a direct referral pathway from health professionals at Monash Health to our onsite legal service. The HJP provides:
• free legal advice for eligible migrant and refugee women experiencing family violence
• secondary consults for Monash Health staff.
Eligible clients are:
• 18+ years of age
• experiencing family violence
• newly arrived or established migrant or refugee
• a Victorian resident
• a Monash Health client or staff member.
The HJP between Monash Health and inTouch has the capacity to improve the health outcome, safety and wellbeing of women who may otherwise slip through the gaps of the system.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org