Our work encompasses the whole continuum of family violence, centering culture, language and the experiences of victim-survivors at its core.
Our services provide-
– Case management that encompasses a first-hand understanding of the migration journey and unique cultural barriers migrant and refugee women may face when seeking assistance
– Learning and development programs for family violence providers and multicultural organisations
– Post-recovery initiatives for victim-survivors, focusing on economic independence, social connection and emotional wellbeing
– Prevention projects and resource development for sector organisations and migrant and refugee communities
– Programs focusing on trauma and culturally-informed perpetrator intervention
– An accredited community legal centre working at the intersection of Family Law and Migration Law
– Evidence-based, victim-survivor informed advocacy and policy work.
“To grow inTouch and fortify our place as a national leader, addressing the problem of family violence by informing and influencing the specialist family violence and multicultural sectors as well as the communities we live in.” inTouch Strategic Plan 2021-2025
In line with this strategic growth, coupled with increasing demand for our services and expertise, we are recruiting specialist workers across inTouch’s key business areas.
inTouch genuinely celebrates diversity and lived experience amongst our team members- it’s a huge part of what makes inTouch special and unique, and helps us to deliver better services to our clients. Subsequently, inTouch offers a selection of employee benefits-
Salary packaging for full and part time staff to reduce tax and increase take-home pay
Meals and entertainment benefit[RB1]
3% above SCHAD award remuneration across all positions
60:40 hybrid office/home working model
Ongoing training and development through a culture of learning
Purchased and incentivised leave opportunities
The inTouch Legal Centre is a busy legal practice focusing on family violence, family law and victims of crime. If you are a law student looking to volunteer, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
inTouch’s inSpire Program is currently looking for Career Mentors.Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
inTouch has a student placement program through our engagement in formal partnerships with Universities. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee a reply to any informal requests.
Work with us
Family Violence Case Manager
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence (inTouch) provides person-centred, integrated and culturally responsive family violence services to people from migrant and refugee communities across Victoria. We have…
Find out about us
Who we are
Subscribe to our e-newsletter
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance